It seems to me many think that time is a factor of change and that change requires time. i look at time as more of a measurement of change. while the change is happening, because of other reasons or factors, time is just how long its taking.
for example:
Plants do not grow because of time, they grow because of the nutrients they are using.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dear Tay Tay,
[haha]
i agree about this post completely. I mean time really has nothing to do with the whole "change" effect on everything. I think change is because of something you are doing or lack there of
Exactly. Change is not caused by time, but time is required for change to occur. Anotherwords, what you said (Tara) time is a measurement of change.
agreed, with you and him [tara and troy]
I agree also. I made my own post about this time issue too because it was bothering me how everyone was saying it was the time causing change. My example is similiar also except I used the human body and nutrients instead.
Post a Comment